car accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
My sister totaled her car!!!

It was a nice car too!!!

she was going 60mph in a 40mph zone!!!

She hit a van and was no where near the van!!!

She wasn't wearing a seatbelt either!!!

She was at the hospital for a while but she is home now!!!

She just got new tires put on yesterday too!!!

Sorry to hear it. I hope she's ok... and I hope she had insurance.

OMG!!!

Is she ok!!!

What kind of tires!!!

Must have hurt!!!

no really, car crashes can be so scary, Iv been in one and Il never forget it.

This might sound cold, but she got what was coming to her. Too many people are driving too fast and disregarding the rules of the road, it may just be bad in my area, because there is a bunch of rich kids and their parents buy them nice cars for their first car....it's absoloutly ridiculous, I see some people cruising around in Mercedes and they just got their license.

I have to agree with powerslave above me. I see that happening more and more, those who actually work and buy their own cars seem to be alot more responsible.

Ive only been in one car accident in my life. My friend was driving and we t-boned a 17 year old driver who had just gotten her license. She was taking her dads 2005 suburban to the store and never stopped at this stop sign, we hit her front left wheel. 1 foot to the right and she would have been seriously hurt because that would have been straight through the door. We were going about 50 and hitting her at that speed totalled both cars. Hers a very low res photo we took with my dads cellphone. It was hard for me too get out and i was hurting afterward but no one was seriously hurt, always a good thing...

Attachments

• crash.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 183
Why do you!!!

Do this!!!

In every thread!!!

You post in!!!

but yeah.........females.....I don't care how sexist you say it is.......they dont know how to drive. They get cheaper insurance compared to guys in the beginning......but if you put one accident on the guy and girls record, the girls will then be more expensive........CAUSE THEY KNOW...she will mess up again.

Out here it's even worse with all the freakin women driving huge SUV's and lifted trucks. All they do is just pull out in front of you now and basically say "I dare you to run into me"........stupid broads.

I don't think I've ever been in a car with a girl driving that I didn't feel panicked atleast ONCE because of some stupid thing she was doing. Supposedly women multi-task better than me, but they take that to the extreme while trying to drive, blab on the cellphone, put on makeup, etc...etc...

Norcent said:
my sister works and bought her own car!!!

Even still, since she was going 60 in a 40mph zone the chance of an accident increases, and unfortunatly she got in one. I hope she has car insurance, and if she does the price of it would go up for sure (especially since she was going 60 in a 40).

My brothers got in multiple wrecks, so I'm not new to these things. My brother Casey got in a wreck going to (or coming from, I forgot) prom with his girlfriend and ended up totaling the car. My brother Nick never got into a real serious wreck but caused some dings and one blew the airbags (the dang passanger airbag, when it blew out, pushed the plastic cover to it up and smashed the windsheild, cashing more damage then it saved!) Then recently my brother Ryan totaled his Monte Carlo, he doesn't remember a thing, or so he says (might have been drinking and driving.... again!) but he got in trouble because he left the scene of the crash (he crashed into some concrete block or something), but even though it ended up totaled he was still able to drive back home. My mom then wakes up and sees the front of his car smashed in!

I swear my brothers are going to give my mom a heartattack one of these days!

My wreck involved my 1981 Dodge Challenger (one of the Mitsubishi-Dodges).

Headed home to get ready for my wife's grandfather's funeral. Luckily I was alone. The first slight drizzle after three weeks of drought had just stopped. I was going into a curve that had a slight dip in it, and thought, "I need to slow down." So I geared down to third and was going between 30-35 MPH.

The back end started around on me, so I cut the wheels into the skid, no problem. But then I hit the clutch... which is as bad as hitting the brake. The car whipped into a spin and snapped the front passenger corner into the dirt bank, which caused the rear passenger corner to smash into the same bank.

The car was completely totalled. I knocked the center console completely loose. I hit the roof of the car, and broke the back of the seat when I came down. My knees bent the stearing wheel up about 30 degrees. But, once I took the fan shroud off, I was able to drive it on home.

Geez I was sore (not wearing a seatbelt), but nothing was broken and nothing was bleeding.

I miss that car. It was a pocket rocket, and looked really sharp. But, if I hadn't totalled it then, I'd probably be dead by now.

sorry to hear what happened, but going 60 in a 40mph zone is exactly smart. i was in a car accident once, still remember it, car got TOTALED, and i ended up getting like 75 stitches. freakiest moment in my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom