Can't Remember this Song

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
There was this one song that I used to sing like every day, Because it was on my favorite game of the time. It came off of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 and the lyrics in my head are where it goes "We were born to kill kill kill" and I cant remember the name, or who made it (never knew for that matter)

Does anyone know what this song is? Or maybe if theres a soundtrack for the game, I liked alot of music off of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Hawk's_Pro_Skater_2#Soundtrack

At the very bottom it has the soundtrack.

I think yours is the song by Powerman 5000.

... are you guys crazy... THATS PAPA ROACH! omfg...

POWERMAN 5000.. ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!

It's Blood Brothers by Papa Roach. one of my favorite bands. anyway, peace out

acekrn said:
... are you guys crazy... THATS PAPA ROACH! omfg...

POWERMAN 5000.. ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!

It's Blood Brothers by Papa Roach. one of my favorite bands. anyway, peace out

lol dude you really are a snap show like you said you were

LOL hell yeah, i dont know why.. it just started happening recently. however, papa roach.. i guess you gotta just be a pissed off teenager like me to like that garbage. LOL , yeah i admit it's not relaly music.. but neither is rap, DONT ARGUE. i will state this only once: rap is NOT music.

RAP : Retards Attempting Poetry.

okay thats that. anyway i hope thats the song you were loking for.

hhaha... wow now i seriously do know that wikipedia does have "everything"...thps2 soundtrack? on wikipedia? whoa thats insane

Here's another one! You know that Lime Diet Coke commercial that had like the Jamaican music on it? Yeah, I found it on iTunes but didn't have money, and now I want to download it and can't think of it. The guy goes like "Bow bow bo-bo-bow-bown..." Haha, that's so stupid, but it is the best I can do.

Back
Top Bottom