Cant make my mindnup

the D500 is great, I used to have it, but the ROKR is ace, my mate got it, its only good because its got itunes...

the D600 is sweet though...

Hey Joxely since you had i, if you dont mind me asking how was the mp3 play back? I never saw it in person so does it look nice, i want something that stands out and plp say nice phone lol. I just want to make sure i make the right choice as of now im going d500. does it record video nicly or is it soo soo..Thanks

I like it and it will be free...Ok put it this way either the rokr for free or the d500. The d500 does looks way cooler i guess i duno im having a hard time..If you were tp pick what would get get the d500 or the rokr..

if you want a phone that stand out get the one they used in the matrix!!! but if you have money to burn, get the nokia n91. 3000 songs so it kicks the rokr or w/e in the nuts!

I dont really like how it looks...But back to what i was saying the rokr or d500..? Their both freee so which one would you go with..

i like the look of the d500,
i'm with tmobile right now, and i f'n hate it, i was on nextel, and im switching back, i love the walkie talkie and the phones, im pretty sick of my samsung phone, i just want something simple, yet with some features, like i dont need freakin mp3s on my phone, i just want like a ringtone or 2

Back
Top Bottom