Can't install windows ! But can install linux on laptop hard drive ?

arsenalbates

Daemon Poster
Hi. I have been trying to install xp on my laptop but every time i either get an error during installation or a BSOD. I thought it was the windows disk so I tried vista and had the same problem. Again then I tried windows 7 but still the same problems. I then thought ok well I will try Linux and it installed and ran first time. Has anyone come across this before or is the laptop just allergic to windows ?

You could try resetting your BIOS settings to the factory ones and try installing Windwos O/S again.

The usual ones about if I done a recent hardware and software change put it back to how it was. I can't remember the error code. Next time it comes up I will report it. Resetting the bios means a strip down I think as this laptop has no easy way in. I will give this a try though later on when I get the time

how big your harddrive windows 7 is 8gb i recomend you to install windows in bios put your windows disk in and press f11 it bring your drives map out pal click one the drive your disk is in press one the key to install

how big your harddrive windows 7 is 8gb i recomend you to install windows in bios put your windows disk in and press f11 it bring your drives map out pal click one the drive your disk is in press one the key to install

Your posts have more missed periods than a bareback hooker...

Back
Top Bottom