Cannot get a display, cannot fix display issue with no display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rgortiz3

Solid State Member
I recently changed my settings of my GPU to 85hertz. My monitor only supports 60. The display quickly went down, and now I have no display to go back into the menu and change it back. any ideas?

If you boot into safe mode can you make changes or will that not work when you boot up normally?

If you boot into safe mode can you make changes or will that not work when you boot up normally?

That should work, and if it doesn't, you still have the option to uninstall the display driver which WILL change it back, but you'd have to install the driver again.

I do not own another video card :p. Can i transfer the hard drive and delete the drivers, then transfer it back? I appologise, I do not know what a CRT is.
No, I have no working display at all, I cannot see anything, therefor I cannot boot into safe mode :p.

CRT - Old fat monitor.

How did you reset the settings? In the BIOS or the OS?

I have not reset the settings yet, but when I did mess up the settings, it was through the OS

Sorry, But there is no display AT ALL. just a blank screen. Therefore I cannot do a restore point, I cannot see to access anything. Maybe my AGP burned out? Unable to test videocard on another computer due to the thickness. I have no other compatible computer able to use it. No integrated either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom