Cancer Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nitestick:

This is just a small portion of what I have read. I suggest, and I SUGGEST strongly because some have accused me of trying to sell or promote Trudeaus work, but I suggest you read the books he has written and then decide whether or not to disregard it.

of course companies are out to make a profit, no arguments there. they don't make a profit by killing their customers though. i think it's perhaps going a bit far to insinuate that any company would deliberately poison their customers, that's just not in their best interests.

to be honest i don't know what the FTC is in (not living in America) and i know a little about the FDA. so perhaps not everything they say is trustworthy. they are not the only source of information. rather than trust them look for medical texts/journals and scientific studies. in general anything that comes in book form coupled with a controversial title is probably after just as much money as the organisations and people that the author points their finger at. if they merely wanted to prove a point why write a book? Tolkein wrote books too but i don't see many orcs and hobbits running around. anything other than a text book sure as heck is not aimed at being purely factual and educational. even conspiracy theorists have an agenda........................

Motoxer:

If you don't want to post something that is on a level slightly above idiotic, then please don't.

How disrespectful.

One of the main points of Trudeaus book, is to get people to use their brain when making descisions, apparently you missed that whole concept when you asked that question.

And this is coming from a user with 0 posts...

I've seen his book before, I admit I didn't read it, but I did skim through it a bit and I wasn't impressed. Are there more than two or three occasions where he cites his sources? If so, I haven't seen them.

I think Apokalipse and Trotter would agree when I say that if I saw some evidence he was telling the truth, I would believe him and I would have no problem in doing so. But right now, I just don't see any proof of what he is saying.

The bottom line is, his full book title "Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You To Know About" (which has a frightening number of reviews on Amazon) is serving a dual purpose. 1) it's making you believe he's got all natural cures for these complex diseases people experience in their life and 2) everybody that disputes his claims are part of the military-industrial complex that wants to keep the people oppressed and ignorant of the truth.

I will indeed get a copy of his book (probably both) and I will read them, and I will draw on my own conclusions from what he says and the evidence gathered by direct scientific research that he mentions in the book (aka: sources).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom