Cancer Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stick with my original post.

You come across as abrasive and stupid.

I suggested you read the book and come away with your own opinion.

you have no room to call Kevin trudeau a quack as you haven't even bothered to hear what he has to say.

You just hear something that you disagree with and immediatley start calling names and disbelieving instead of taking time to read his works and come to a better drawn conclusion. This is the typical mindset of the closeminded american who is force fed "facts" from "professionals" and then does not bother to listen to anyone, in this case "the quack of the month", who may have a different opinion that may be on the opposite end of what you are used to hearing.

Read the book. If you still think he is a quack then fine, but at least you will have room to have an opinion on Kevin Trudeau.

I am not trying to sell anything.

Don't be absurd!

I am trying to inform people of opinions and beliefes that I share.

I am in no way affiliated with Kevin Trudeau, and you are an arse for thinking I would try to sell anyone with the name rydlin, anything, as obviously, your stupidity is the direct result of you being drugged up on it as a child.

By the way, You spelled it wrong.

Many accumulated bodily toxins are released through sweat. If you don't/won't sweat, those toxins can build up. That's why exercise is important, boys and girls. :)

Did you know that sunlight is also a natural way to cleanse the body of toxins?

The Sunlight actually draws toxins to the surface of the body and draws them out.

Scientists who say UV rays cause cancer are the real quacks, as is is not true. The sun is required for most living things to live. Such a life essence is not a killer.

Anyway I refuse to be insulted and ridiculed or flamed anymore.

I stick to my original post and suggest you read the book,( DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO BUY IT!!!!) and come to your own conclusions, well thought out ones before you start throwing insults around at someone who has actually done more with himself than you have.

I've seen Trudeau's TV add and the man is actually giving is books away for free. If you call the 1-800 number and pay the shipping, and he will apparently send them to your home for free.

As for him medical degree (or lack of), in the informational he specifically says "I am not a doctor or a PhD, I am simply quoting doctors and PhDs". Which is fine. He's just a researcher and as long as his sources are reliable and he's reliable in process of gathering data (which doesn't require a PhD) from the said reliable sources, it's sufficient IMO.

I took a bio ethics course in university and if I remember correctly, the studies that are done to approve a medicine is "maybe" lasts around 5 years. I can't remember 100% about the period, but I think it's something like that.

From the group that receives the drug and the placebo, they might not notice the difference b/c the group that gets the new super duper shampoo and the "old" shampoo that the placebo group receives might contain the same ingredients - or at least this supposed "cancer causing" ingredient. If this is the case, statistically they won't be able to infer anything from the patients after the experiment period.

For something like a regular shampoo, they probably don't even test for the full period.

So, who knows, maybe this guy is true :)

I stick with my original post.

You come across as abrasive and stupid.

You just hear something that you disagree with and immediatley start calling names and disbelieving instead of taking time to read his works and come to a better drawn conclusion. This is the typical mindset of the closeminded american who is force fed "facts" from "professionals" and then does not bother to listen to anyone, in this case "the quack of the month", who may have a different opinion that may be on the opposite end of what you are used to hearing.

I don't quite know who you are talking about, but don't call people "stupid". Other people might be force fed by doctors and "professionals" as you suggest, but one could argue that similarly you (and me) are being force fed by Mr. Trudeau. So, lets not make personal attacks and keep the discussion to points only.

Thank you chankama, at least someone around here has an open mind.

No problem :)

I have not been force fed anything. I read his book and came to my own conclusions.

as for calling people stupid...

I did no such thing.

I said he came across as stupid and I said it as such because you are right, I do not know him. But his post made it seem that way.

very close minded IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom