Canada on U.S. blacklist over intellectual piracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno about canada looking better. Nationalized Healthcare, lax copyright laws, beautiful wilderness, etc. still...I like USA. However, if the companies don't like the lax copyright laws, quite exporting their product to that company. Simple as that. If you got a problem with the country, don't sell your product to them.

I dunno about canada looking better. Nationalized Healthcare, lax copyright laws, beautiful wilderness, etc. still...I like USA. However, if the companies don't like the lax copyright laws, quite exporting their product to that company. Simple as that. If you got a problem with the country, don't sell your product to them.
I totally agree.

Gas·tri·tis said:
Canadians annoy me. They are all like "ABOOT" and stuff, that's just whack eh.

Are you mental or what,99% of canadian's don't talk like that just the east coaster's do,You should cut back on watching south park eh,Half you guy's still think we live in igloo's and survive on back bacon and beer :rolleyes: We are just like the US but just more laid back cause we're drunk and stoned all the time :p

Shumway said:
Are you mental or what,99% of canadian's don't talk like that just the east coaster's do,You should cut back on watching south park eh,Half you guy's still think we live in igloo's and survive on back bacon and beer :rolleyes: We are just like the US but just more laid back cause we're drunk and stoned all the time :p

Whatever dude, you know he is right shumway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom