Can you stump these guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
ChaCha. Ask Away.

ChaCha is like having a smart friend you can call or text for answers on your cell phone anytime for free! ChaCha works with virtually every provider and allows people with any mobile phone device - from basic flip phones to advanced smart phones - to ask any question in conversational English and receive an accurate answer as a text message in just a few minutes.
What's your question?
Simply text your question to 242242 (spells ‘ChaCha') or call 1-800-2ChaCha (800-224-2242) from your mobile phone to ask any question. What are you waiting for? Ask away!

So far they have been correct with all ?s I've asked

Yeah man somehow they sent me the whole value of it. Obviously they don't have the same character restriction as our phones do!

It would have been sent by email to yoru phone. That is the only way it could have been done.

I dont doubt that they can get teh answers. Can get them on the interwebz.

^ Indeed they can. We need to come up with something that cannot be found though.

I actually don't get email on my Razr2. I only have an email plan on my Blackberry. So how would they have done it?

Email to SMS. They basically used your email addy or your phone number and know how to send emails via SMS. SMS is limited to somethign like 150 characters. So that is the only way it could have been done.

Ask them the name of my baby. Bet they wont know that answer. XD

pretty cool idea... I'm thinkin about signing up as a guide... will give me something to do when I'm online at 2am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom