Can you see me?

That doesn't look like a good idea at all, I wouldn't want to be doing it with no helmet and no shirt. You hit one little pebble on the street and you're going down.

Haha yeah, that was my first run on that hill too. The scariest, most heart pounding thing to happen to you doing that is when you are going that fast, and you start feeling your back wheels wiggle. Aka "Speed Wobbles". This hapenned to me on the time I was going 46mph and I don't think I've ever had so much adrenaline. That would have sucked quite alot to fall :p

Now go youtube professional speedboarders. They wear all leather biker suits and helmets and do this racing at up to 95 mph O_O

Now THATS scary as FUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

i remember when i was a teen full of life and adrenaline... i'll tell you i had some close calls in my day, someone was watching over me cause i should have been dead along time ago.

what don't kill you can only make you stronger.. :p

there's something I don't understand...

how old are you? cause you look really young in that video, but I got the impression, (from your gun collection) that you were a lot older than you look.

Agreed. I watched the other videos and if those are in fact you, You easily look like a minor. There was a video of 3 friends in a truck with 1 reinacting a song, and if your in that bunch, You all look underage.

But what do I know, Now-a-days the girls in middle school are fully developed:eek: . In my days, The girls had nothing to brag about on any grounds.

Agreed. I watched the other videos and if those are in fact you, You easily look like a minor. There was a video of 3 friends in a truck with 1 reinacting a song, and if your in that bunch, You all look underage.

But what do I know, Now-a-days the girls in middle school are fully developed:eek: . In my days, The girls had nothing to brag about on any grounds.

Hahah...my school seems like girls haven't started to develop. Very very kansas like. I'm in high school btw.

Thrill Hill... bah, that's nothing. You Floridians are wusses. The real Thrill Hill, which is in Phenix City, Alabama, must be a 55 degree slope. You burn a gallon or two of gas going from bottom to top. :p

:D

But actually, it would be inconceivable to skate on more than likely because it levels out every 70 yards or so... basically a sloped staircase of death.

Back
Top Bottom