Can sum 1 help me construct the phpforum.

Novartic_

Daemon Poster
Can sum 1 help me construct a phpforum. its off www.phpbb.com and iv been at it for a whiel but iv got no were so iv reverted 2 probords AAAAAAAAA. i do no php but im still stuck BIG time. please can sum 1 help thanks. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Now, it could just be me - but in here Novartic says:

Novartic said:
i do no php but im still stuck BIG time. please can sum 1 help thanks. :confused:

and in another previous post

Novartic said:
look all of you i can write c++ vb html asp php xml u name it. now php is v easy to use when you no it but its very limited, but asp is v old but you can do tuns more tweking with it. java is ok but 4 me it kak as well but css is good but java may sum time kak up on sum pcs like my 2nd pc up stears (the kak 1 witch resets all the **** time) xml is very good for web sites and making them kool but i can stay hear all day saying the ups and downs but i say that they are all good depending on what and how you want at the time and at what profetionalisum you want it at. (note this is not my writing!)

He says he know PHP; and in that post he is so sure he can that he says

Novartic said:
look all of you i can write c++ vb html asp php xml u name it. now php is v easy to use when you no it but its very limited

If he's so sure; I say he can do it himself

(note - I am pretty sad and I did spend a little while looking for this which I remmembered in the back of my mind!)

I am very happy with that! I think I have said my bit. :D :D :D

Lol! I may have said that - but when your Forum is up; please tell us where it is - I wouldn't mind joining it! HOwever much I taunt Novartic; I like him because I need him as an Arch-Nemesis!

Lol! I aim to please! I knew he said something like that and while I was finding it I was hoping that he said that he knew PHP in with all of those other things he claims to be an expert at! I feel happy at that; it was worth the 10 minutes of waiting on the server! Has anybody noticed the interesting swings of speed it randomly takes recently?

hay gues i do no php but not that well im mostly stuk on the ms acsess side of things and uting it all together.

Back
Top Bottom