Can someone please help??

abland007

Baseband Member
I have lost my software to my motherboard with all of my drivers on it and was wondering if anyone knew where to get software for my Gigabyte 8I945GZME-RH Intel Socket 775 MicroATX Motherboard. I cant connect to the internet because it says I need a ethernet controller, which im sure is on the Motherboard system disk. Can someone please help me find the system disk for Gigabyte 8I945GZME-RH Intel Socket 775 MicroATX.

Thanks in Advance!

ok i found the website, if you have a way of checking your email, ill send the ethernet driver so you can download the rest of them, just let me know what i can do

haha the first email i forgot to attach the file, so its downloading right now and ill send it in a sec, sorry bout that

bullzi said:
haha the first email i forgot to attach the file, so its downloading right now and ill send it in a sec, sorry bout that

none of them are yet, it must be a big file?

yea sorry, the first email i forgot to attach, its only a 9mb file, idk why its taking soo long...

ok i sent it but received a failure notice, that said its too big for your email address... ill try to zip it, and when you get it you can unzip it, if that doesnt work, idk

Back
Top Bottom