Can some one please explaine this to me.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
This is a thread about American Politics. I'm just going to put that out their straight away because I don't want any Flame wars or arguing because I am genuinely confused and bewildered at Trump and Clinton.

Why is their so much hate. What has Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton done to become such public political hated figures. I know they are running for presendent but like eh. WTF . Whats the deal. Why do Anon hate Hillary and why is this the worst of all Elections. I don't get it. I just simply don't get it. Why all this emotion. What are these people standing for. What is a republican or democratic or liberal.

I have no idea.

It is sometimes the case, that one little drop of tar may spoil large barrel of honey.
But if there is already more than one drop?

Hillary is known to be a liar, and basically paying her way out of problems, paying people to shut up, or pretty much making people be afraid of disappearing if she doesn't get her way. She has too many high powered people in her pocket. The biggest deal is her investigation with the FBI for what is essentially treason and they were all like "nah, she's good now". Yet, we have somebody living in exile fearing for his life across the seas for "whistleblowing" and revealing government secrets.

Trump on the other hand is hated by people calling him a racist for his stance on illegal immigrants, his political outlook, and overall sounding like a dumbass in public when he speaks.

That's pretty much the gist of it.

I think PP wrapped it up pretty well there.

Basically, we have to choose to vote for one a-hole or another.

(I think I'm going to vote for Pokemon Go this time around because my state always goes to the democrat party anyway.)

The difference between republican and democrat? That's a little more complicated, but typically it means the difference between a few key issues that are traditionally voted one way or another.

I found a site from a quick google that explained some of the differences. Some of the top issues between the two include abortion, gay marriage, gun control, taxes, and military spending.

We have other options but it would require us, as a country, to work together to make a change. Unfortunately, I just don't see that happening. The party system of democrats and republicans really needs to go away. Too many common folks in the US vote for the party just because they identify as one or the other and it has absolutely zero to do with the candidate's qualifications. It's absurd.

That might mean something different to someone in the UK. My understanding is that what's considered left in the US is more like center-right in much of Europe.

That just sent shivers down my spine. So I would hazard to guess that the right in the US comes across as bat[guano] insane to most on that side of the pond?

I have been watching Videos online and I must say Clinton has openly shot her self in the foot. She has contradicted her self so many times from what I have seen. I mean seriously but then again Trump were African Americans are is truly hated from what I can tell. It has been on our main stream media a lot recently hence why I posted this as well out of curiosity.

The assassination attempt I seen a video advertised on You Tube but never watched it that apparently it was the CIA who tried to kill off trump.

Man it must suck atm being over their.

Back
Top Bottom