Can microsoft Teams Admins see the content of my private chat with an employee?

Can my boss chase me using Microsoft Teams?
Why such strange questions.
Of course can, if he knows how it is possible.
But usually no ordinary boss can do that. His/her knowledge is simply so little.
But the other thing is that at first You personally must to be interesting to him/her for some reason. Just for no reason no one is going to monitor your daily activities. But it is worth remembering until the end of times that there are no secret activities on the Internet, the only question is who can get them, who can see everything or mostly everything. But if necessary, everything is looked at.
On the internet, you and everyone else are naked.
But as far as your boss is concerned, he doesn't spy on anything because he just doesn't have enough knowledge.
But as far as the Microsoft team is concerned, they're definitely not going to watch you. Why should they do that? They are paid for their work and they create an opportunity for them, whos work is to monitor the people. Who wants and pays for it, this also monitors what needed.

Last edited:
Why such strange questions.
Of course can, if he knows how it is possible.
But usually no ordinary boss can do that. His/her knowledge is simply so little.
But the other thing is that at first You personally must to be interesting to him/her for some reason. Just for no reason no one is going to monitor your daily activities. But it is worth remembering until the end of times that there are no secret activities on the Internet, the only question is who can get them, who can see everything or mostly everything. But if necessary, everything is looked at.
On the internet, you and everyone else are naked.
But as far as your boss is concerned, he doesn't spy on anything because he just doesn't have enough knowledge.
But as far as the Microsoft team is concerned, they're definitely not going to watch you. Why should they do that? They are paid for their work and they create an opportunity for them, whos work is to monitor the people. Who wants and pays for it, this also monitors what needed.
I would tend to think they (Possibly the IT dept of his employer, the ISP and most likely Microsoft) would keep a record of any data, not that anybody would read or decipher it right away. But if something arises that requires an investigation about a particular person, that data will be available to review.

Back
Top Bottom