Can I use a disposable iPhone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnico88

In Runtime
My mom has a plan from At&t where she pays like 25 cents a minute but no monthly fee. I don't have a cellphone right now because I don't need one but I would like to get one just for emergencies. It would be nice to not have a monthly fee and pay just per minute. Can this be possible with the iPhone? I want to get one to use it as an iPod pretty much and have the phone feature when I am not connected to wireless. When I am at school I can use Voip and call from there on the iPhone.

Iphones are lame and you're gonna run that bill up, tell you that right now. 25 cents a minute is steep if you talk for more than 30 seconds per phone call. If you're gonna spend that much money on the Iphone why not just get a good plan and take full advantage of the phone?

Iphones are lame and you're gonna run that bill up, tell you that right now. 25 cents a minute is steep if you talk for more than 30 seconds per phone call. If you're gonna spend that much money on the Iphone why not just get a good plan and take full advantage of the phone?

agreed. Just get the iphone and be done with it. Your plan of getting an iphone and using for cheap is pure fail, you still have to pay the full price of the phone plus the extra 25 cents a minutes which WILL add to much more than a regular mobile to mobile plan would cost.

^did you guy not read his post?

he wont be making any calls unless they are emergencies so 25 cents per minute wont be much instead of paying 40 bucks or more per month for minutes he wont use

if he wants an ipod and an emergency phone then and iphone will be good for him if he can get one used for a decent price

my dad has an Iphone and it is amazing, i plan on getting one when my current contract is over

^did you guy not read his post?

he wont be making any calls unless they are emergencies so 25 cents per minute wont be much instead of paying 40 bucks or more per month for minutes he wont use

if he wants an ipod and an emergency phone then and iphone will be good for him if he can get one used for a decent price

my dad has an Iphone and it is amazing, i plan on getting one when my current contract is over

That is exactly right. I want an iPod touch but right now the iPhone 3G is cheaper than the iPhod Touch, that's why I want an iPhone. I will use it ONLY for emergencies, like 911 or pick me up because my car broke down types of deals. Maybe one call for 1 minute max every two to three months.

Skimmed over that somehow, my apologies for probably sounding like a jerk. I stick by the Iphone being lame though hahaha, love mah Env2!

That link is a workaround. Plus you will be paying so much for it.

Basically you will not be able to update the iPhone at all cause you will have to wait for them to release a new version of that software everytime cause it is basically used to hack the iPhone

Not to mention you will have to buy a disposable phone as well. Cause you will not get a SIM with it. I mean just look at the site where the tutorial is at. Hacktheiphone.

So yeah this is against our rules and closed now.

5) Keep Things Legal
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed.

Since that is what this is all about. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom