Can I retrieve my Facebook graffitti from cache?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanfisher

Beta member
Okay, so I spent many hours last night drawing some kick-*** graffitti on my friend's Facebook page. When I was done, I clicked "DONE" and the page said, "SAVING...". It did that for hours. I finally clicked "DONE" several more times since, and it always comes up with just "SAVING..." and never does.

I'm assuming that my session timed out. I put a lot of work into the graffiti, and while I could just send my friend a screenshot, it's not the same, since you can't do a playback of how the drawing was done.

I was wondering if there was any way to retrieve the drawing from my browser's cache memory, start a new Graffiti session on my friend's wall, and then replace the new session's Graffiti cache file with the old one, and then resubmit my drawing in a new session.

I still have the original graffiti window open, and I am still able to "undo" brush strokes, which means that the graffiti must somehow still be in my computer's memory. However, when I did a search of my Firefox disk and memory cache, and found the graffiti app, all it does is opens a blank graffiti window. I'm assuming the Facebook graffiti app runs with Flash, so would flash store my drawing session in a file or in memory? If so, is there any way I can start a new Graffiti session and substitute the old cache file so I can submit my drawing?

I know it sounds trivial, but surely it must be a good challenge for someone out there. ;) I've attached a picture of the graffiti if you want to see it.

Lanny

Attachments

• 300_forum.jpg
    300_forum.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 61
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom