Can anyone who Banks in the UK help if you can!

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
OK thing is, I'm currently banking with Barclay's bank and as of the last two too three Month my payments have been well off and not inline with the usual banking system such as the time and updates I'm used to. I have no credit on my P&G Mobile to ring them so have turned to tech-forums too see if any one has any idea of whats happening with the update process. I'm due to be paid and the funds are no showing as available or even their. Don't know who else to ask that would have the answers maybe. They usually update between 12.00AM and 02.00AM.

Anyone any idea please.

Thanks in advance.

OK thing is, I'm currently banking with Barclay's bank and as of the last two too three Month my payments have been well off and not inline with the usual banking system such as the time and updates I'm used to. I have no credit on my P&G Mobile to ring them so have turned to tech-forums too see if any one has any idea of whats happening with the update process. I'm due to be paid and the funds are no showing as available or even their. Don't know who else to ask that would have the answers maybe. They usually update between 12.00AM and 02.00AM.

Anyone any idea please.

Thanks in advance.

Usually there is a support section on the site. Can't you ring them up on a land line phone also ? Failing that just go to a Barclays bank and speak to someone.

Yeah kman, I could go in too a Branch but they are quite Snobbish at the Local place on the high street. So I try to avoid if possible. I'll just ring them up when I've got credit. To be honest I think they have changed their update Times from 12 AM too 2 AM in the early hours of the morning. I got paid but not until after 2 AM and between 2.30 AM.

I had a look on their site but found nothing in the way of what I was looking for, no updates information about overnight banking and with having no credit on a P&G Mobile, all the Numbers were 0845. I don't have a land line as I know for fact I'll end up in debt if I have an actual telephone handset in the house and able to make unlimited calls on it..

You got one crazy life on your hands... 0_o
If you happen to use google gmail, google voice is free at the moment.
Bewarned though if you make any out of country calls you'll be responsible for whatever charges come up to.

If you don't mind post a link to the websites bank.

"keep your money under the bed and don't trust banks if need be". :/

Back
Top Bottom