can anyone help me?

damestein

Beta member
i have personal computer my problem is when i played games the computer will restarting after a few minutes...i swap already my memory but still restart ill check all cables but its proper connected..ill check also the processor if the thermal compund are dried.i already reformat that pc but still not the solution...can anyone tell me what happen to my pc..

AMD athlon xp 64 X2 DUAL core processor 5000+
2.61 ghz 1gb of ram..

thanks to all

Sorry no offense, but it would be alot easier to read if you could type it out a little clearer.

I would guess your graphics card is overheating or that the game you are trying to play is too intense for your computer. Is it all games or only one? What games are they and what's your computer's specs?

One of the hardware could be malfunctioning (since they are pretty old...) or the heat dissipation system might be broken.

mayne the video card i installed..let me try first if this the problem of my pc...by the thanks for reply...

What are your Temps, CPU? SYSTEM? go into the bois and take a look or run something like CPUCOOL to see what they are, I had been suffering with this problem for years on and off, I kept cleaning out my PC , stripping it down taking out the memory, graphics card, cleaning the heatsinc etc but it would settle down for a while only to resurface 2-3 months later, UNTILL NOW. I decided to change the heatsinc and fan and halaylouya problem solved, im not saying it will be the same for you but its worth a look.

Back
Top Bottom