Can anyone Chinese read this..?

joxley1990

Golden Master
Not too sure whether or not we have anyone on the forum who can read this, but my mate got this done in Ril, while drunk, cost him £10 apparently, and he doesn't know what it is, he asked for a "J" but there isant a J in the chinese language apparently..

Not too sure whether or not we have anyone on the forum who can read this, but my mate got this done in Ril, while drunk, cost him £10 apparently, and he doesn't know what it is, he asked for a "J" but there isant a J in the chinese language apparently..

Why would the guy get a tattoo stating hes gay? The tattoo symbol means He's gay. ;) :D Only joking. Seriously, why would the tattoo guy tat him up drunk? When I got mine done they said you need to have food in your stomach and don't drink any alchol (thins the blood out) but stuff is probably different over their.

It's a symbol meaning something.

It says "I went to Ril and all I got was this lousy tattoo".......lol

i have no idea what that says but for some strange reason it looks more japanese than chinese ?

i mean i have no experience what so ever of japanese / chinese writign jus a huch lol.

there isnt such thing as chinese. they speak either cantonese or mandarin in china.

ur wrong. china has like a thousand languages. those are just some major ones. theres fujinese and others too. and the writen language is the same no matter were or wat u are. i think it means "street" lol from my mando classes

i can maybe ask my roommate if i remember when he gets home. He speaks Chinese (or some dialect of the language).

Back
Top Bottom