camel spider vs. mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how someone would find that cool, morbid person...maybe, normal person with a heart I highly doubt it
Jeez, I hope you haven't watched bambi, you might get scarred for life.

Nubius said:
Jeez, I hope you haven't watched bambi, you might get scarred for life.

Considering I'm a hunter I doubt it, so open mouth and enter FOOT. I just believe in killing things fast and not making them suffer. I eat what I hunt, some call it sick, but they die fast and I dont get a thrill out of killing, I kill because I dont trust meat processing plants

so open mouth and enter FOOT.
Ehhh no.

That's all wonderful and all, but that's nothing different than that spider killing the mouse for food except for the fact they were obviously paired together. But yeah, go ahead and complain about how nature took it's time killing something slowly..........uhhh huh. Nature you jerk!

Nubius said:
Ehhh no.

That's all wonderful and all, but that's nothing different than that spider killing the mouse for food except for the fact they were obviously paired together. But yeah, go ahead and complain about how nature took it's time killing something slowly..........uhhh huh. Nature you jerk!

No I said PEOPLE are morbid for enjoying it. That is learn to read, this is the last post about this

People aren't morbid for liking it. They simply enjoy nature. I hunt as well...But seeing a tiger or lion or something take down a gazelle on tv is freaking amazing. I dont sit there and be like "OMG I LOVE DEATH" or anything. I just find animals interesting. Alot of people do... I love camel spiders ;) but dial up won't let me watch the video.

How's this? Camel spider just got own3d. :cool:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X0CkrOaIh4g"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X0CkrOaIh4g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom