Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

I like the weapons and the supply box is cool

does anyone know if you can have multiple variations of the same weapon with just different attributes? I have a sub machine gun that has the 1st 5 rounds out of a clip doing more damage than the remaining clip. Can I get this same gun with some other perk on it?

I like the weapons and the supply box is cool

does anyone know if you can have multiple variations of the same weapon with just different attributes? I have a sub machine gun that has the 1st 5 rounds out of a clip doing more damage than the remaining clip. Can I get this same gun with some other perk on it?

I think so but the perks are stored and you chose which one you want. This is not confirmed.

People still play CoD?

I saw a commercial for this game and laughed super hard at it. Looks real cheesy. Like one of ajack's grilled cheese sandwiches.

Sooo....I was on Twitter last night and I see this deal to get CoD for $40 on Ebay. I thought it was too good to pass up and the deal was only good until midnight, so I bought it. Basically the game was on sale for $50 and there was a $10 coupon. At the end of the transaction the coupon thing didn't work, so I had to call Ebay today. They ended up just giving me a $25 credit. Damn CoD pulling me in again.

Sooo....I was on Twitter last night and I see this deal to get CoD for $40 on Ebay. I thought it was too good to pass up and the deal was only good until midnight, so I bought it. Basically the game was on sale for $50 and there was a $10 coupon. At the end of the transaction the coupon thing didn't work, so I had to call Ebay today. They ended up just giving me a $25 credit. Damn CoD pulling me in again.

Well I hate to say you were right but lag comp is pretty bad in this game. I have been watching kill cams to verify.

Back
Top Bottom