Call of Duty 4 - PC vs PS3

gplpark92

BSOD
Call of Duty 4

will the PC version be substantially better than the PS3 (graphically)

i dont think so, because the PS3's hardware limit is very high, and itll still look damn amazing.

thats the diff between the PS3/360 and the PS2/XBOX. Halo 1 on the Xbox looked like pure shit (no shadows no filtering no AA nothing), compared to PC, cuz the XBOX wasnt designed for all that realistic shit, whereas the PS3 was Designed for it.

the screens of CoD4 and gameplay vids out are taken on the 360 i think, and they look DAMN good.

and it should be equivalent if not better, on the PS3, (The hardware is far superior to the 360)

would the PC version look a lot better? i mean, what are u gonna add? the PS3 version already has all the good shadows, high-res textures, good lighting, good sound, AA, Anisotropic, AND high resolution (1080P W00T)

Depending on the hardware you have, it could either look like shit, or way better.

Just depends how much money you're willing to dump into it.

It will be alot of $$$ to beat the PS3.

uh... how can a console game ever look better other than the developers doing a shitty job?

PC games are typically designed to look just as great, if not better, than their console counter-parts. It all depends on the hardware in question.

Oh and btw, there are shadows on the xbox version of halo. Don't know what your smoking.

Graphically, other than video resolution, the only difference is that the textures are higher resolution

uh... how can a console game ever look better other than the developers doing a shitty job?

PC games are typically designed to look just as great, if not better, than their console counter-parts. It all depends on the hardware in question.

Oh and btw, there are shadows on the xbox version of halo. Don't know what your smoking.

Graphically, other than video resolution, the only difference is that the textures are higher resolution

calm the f*ck down

i know its gonna look better on PC, but HOW MUCH? what ARE you gonna add to it?

and, the Halo 1 shadows on XBOX arent nearly as pronounced as Halo on full settings on an overclocked XFX 7600GT

call of duty 3 was not developed by infinity ward thats why it sucked, cod4 on the other hand is and it looks amazing, it also seems they do every other or both, vcod-pc, big red one-xbox, cod2 pc/xbox, cod3- xbox/ps2? and now cod4 pc/xbox360

it depends on how its developed
for instance bioshock in dx10 full settings looks so much better then the 360
but then theres games like lost planet that look the same....

Back
Top Bottom