Call of Duty 4 Bots mod?

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
so i was looking at this mod online, and i saw a mod that the computer will load bots that will be in your time and be the enemies, and its meant to play offline, or in LAN.
I LAN this game with my friends, and it gets pretty boring after going at 2 people (3 people total) and it would be nice to have some bots around to shoot and shoot back at us.
have anybody tried this type of mod yet?

EA introduced something like this for BF2 LAN games. It makes it waaaaay more fun if there's only a few of you playing. I haven't tried it for COD4 but i imagine it would be fun also.

Umm, Never played cod but try this, download the mod, install, now open cod4 of the installed mod, click host game or something around that, and then open console type BOT HELP or HELP BOT or /bot or /bot addbot

maybe :)

i havent tried it yet, but i will later today.
yesterday was a friends birthday, so i was pretty busy...

Where do you get this mod? I dont like to play online so much as I have limited internet now...

I've played with bots but they just shoot the wall and stay in one place (not to mention look extremely buggy)

i was playing Hardcore with these bots, i put like 9 of them on, and i was getting about 55FPS. (Originally 91FPS)
They were pretty good, put up a challenge, they are better than noobs, but worse than those skilled player.

Back
Top Bottom