Caffeinated Mints! (And Drink)

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Hey, I've been wanting to see if these things work or not lol They seem cool I dont know how much a milligram is but If itll keep me awake Ill try it

foosh_mints.jpg
Those Mints have 100 Milligrams in each mint and it comes with 12 in a tin (I ordered 4 tins)

bawls_2up.jpg
Then theres Bawls Caffeinated drink, 80 Milligrams in each bottle. Not quite as much But It should be good lol My friend wants me to order him a case because he heard its good

Then theres also

buzz-water.jpg

BuzzWater lol Twice as much caffeine as in the mints, 24 in a case, I dunno how it tastes though.. I think thats alot of caffeine lol (But I wouldnt know)

Anyone ever tried this stuff? I ordered the mints and dunno which drink to order

Caffeine has no affect on me. Seriously... I can drink a grande mocha fappaciono three times over in one day and I will sleep for my normal 6 hours. No problem. It's really weird...

Lol dude, One of those mints = a cup of coffee, The drink is twice that. Drink and eat a few of those and youll be up, enough caffeine will affect you man lol

I dunno... if you've ever been to starbucks and sat there because you got free ones ever hour and drank like 3 of the biggest size, (vende I think) you might think that you would be affected... but... I wasn't. Ok whatever though... it might... who knows...

I dunno... if you've ever been to starbucks and sat there because you got free ones ever hour and drank like 3 of the biggest size, (vende I think) you might think that you would be affected... but... I wasn't. Ok whatever though... it might... who knows...

lol Was that a De Ja Vu Moment?

What does Bawls taste like? and anyone know what the Buzz Water tastes liek?

jac006 said:
Caffeine has no affect on me. Seriously... I can drink a grande mocha fappaciono three times over in one day and I will sleep for my normal 6 hours. No problem. It's really weird...

Yeah, i know what you mean.

Back
Top Bottom