C-Dilla Management System

Phire

Baseband Member
I'm just browsing through my software deciding what to keep and what to remove. Then I came across something called C-Dilla Management System. Don't know it is? And I never saw it before and had no idea it was on my computer. Does anyone know what it is? Could it be spyware?
Should I remove it?

I read that C-Dilla was part of Macromedia or something sometime ago. Is it safe to remove this what seems to be a useless software?

http://www.privacyandspying.com/privacy-c_dilla.html

Read this, this gives the whole nine yards about the C-Dilla License Management System. I would remove it if I were you, but it is your choice. I don't know if this software is necessary for your computer, I doubt it will affect any of your programs. The best route to go is to set a system checkpoint in system restore, then uninstall it. If any of your games or interactive websites stop functioning, roll back to the system checkpoint you made. There were mixed messages that I found, from games stopping working, to this being a spying utility. Go ahead and remove it after a sys ckpt, then if everything checks out, then it's A-OK! Hope this helps.

Yeah was looking at that site, didnt read all of it. I guess it isnt spyware then. ill just leave it. thx.

okay, just read the other post. i will remove it then.

Back
Top Bottom