C&C Generals

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha, ya man, anyone know were i can download the real version ive tryed kazaa thier all virus'y and fake, im not up for supporting those greedy game developers who charge way to much for games.

<azury>: This is NOT a warez board. This board is Discussion only.

I agree. I got the game the first day it came out, and it's excellent. I know many people think Blizzard has taken the throne when it comes to RTS games, but Westwood invented RTS, and they still remain my favorite when it comes to this genre.

Anyway, Generals = excellent game.

I think that since i have picked up a copy of Command and Conquer Generals it has been the best game of its kind since star-craft although Star-craft is a classic. I really do liek the game if anyone wants to play me in multiplayer send me somethin

This game is really cool, I agree, only played it a coupl times but I give it a thumbs up. Great online play too! :)

Having had it a while I am not so sure. Ok the graphics are better than previous editions but nothing much else has changed. Online one is either winning or totally moratalled! My advice is to think carefully if you want more of the same before parting with the cash!

Vile said:
I agree. I got the game the first day it came out, and it's excellent. I know many people think Blizzard has taken the throne when it comes to RTS games, but Westwood invented RTS, and they still remain my favorite when it comes to this genre.

Anyway, Generals = excellent game.

Is westwood even alive anymore? or did it get invaded by EA? Anyway, I have C&C:Generals and the chinese kick ass. GLA is second best, and the US Rocket Soldiers are cheap!

I got the game from my friend! (Installed it and put in a No CD) and I got both CD's from KaZaA! Of course, I still ain't using the downloaded CD's, because I feel thats not right, but the game totally pwns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom