Buying new desktop

Washington

In Runtime
Can anybody in the UK let me know where I can find a good place to buy a new desktop pc.

It's not for myself and building it himself is out of the question. I've checked E-Buyer but there doesn't seem to be anything on there that suits. Tried DABs too.

He wants a good pc that will play recent games at a decent spec for around £750.00. Got to be PCI Express too and upgradable.

If it was for myself I may have a go at building it, but as it's for somebody else I wouldn't want the responsibility of anything going wrong. So it's got to be a pre-built machine.

Any idea's???

Uumm...this guy is good, I know him, very friendly..

www.pcswap.co.uk - Matt Hanlin

www.planetmicro.co.uk - Theres a couple here..

Nothing could go wrong building one, seriosley.

You could buy like a barebone system, like a really cheap £200er, and upgrade that with the remaining spends...

If I had £750.00 in my pocket for a new system then yeah, I would build it myself, but as it's for somebody else I'm not taking that responsibility. How many times do we see on here somebody getting a blank screen when they first hit the power button on a new build?

I appreciate what you are saying and like I said, if it was for me I would get myself some nice parts from E-Buyer and give it a go. I'm just not that confident to do it for somebody else.

Thanks for those links I'll check them out.

Back
Top Bottom