Buying a new modem

Mattyl110792

Daemon Poster
Hi,

I am buying a new modem and am wondering if this is a reliable enough model. I currently use a modem that connects the same as a dialup would, but still get same speeds. I am absulutely annoyed with the trouble i have with it hehe, so i want your opinion on thsi modem, remembering that i dont have a very high budget.

http://www.dlink.com.au/Default.aspx?ArticleID=588

Thanking-you,

Matt

Sorry, but i also found this paragraph whilst reading about it....

"Two computers can simultaneously connect to the DSL-302G through its USB and Ethernet port to share its high-speed Internet connection. You can connect to its Ethernet port regardless of the operating system you are using, or connect to its USB port to allow easy installation to a USB equipped computer running 98SE, Me, 2K, XP, or Mac OS 9 and OS X."

Does this mean that i can connect computer 1 with the USB and computer 2 with the ethernet?

Thanks

Looks fine to me and I think it means that you can put 2 computers into because it has ethernet and have then both online. You should get a better person to tell you about it though because i'm pretty new at this stuff :D But looks good 2 me :D

Back
Top Bottom