Buying a new gaming Pc, limit 2700 canadian

Status
Not open for further replies.
i also bought my comp 5-6 months ago now. and if u could get a GT for half a GTX and have nearlly same perf is another really needed for 40% extra perf for 200% of price? if u want to spend more money then go ahead but i say save it. coz sli is outdated easily. yeah the GT is really good for price but really soon new cards will overtake it and ur stuk with 2 cards that are less then what 1 9 series can do

i also bought my comp 5-6 months ago now. and if u could get a GT for half a GTX and have nearlly same perf is another really needed for 40% extra perf for 200% of price? if u want to spend more money then go ahead but i say save it. coz sli is outdated easily. yeah the GT is really good for price but really soon new cards will overtake it and ur stuk with 2 cards that are less then what 1 9 series can do

And 1 9 series will still cost More than two GT's. If things come down to that he can ebay the cards later and upgrade to the 9's. You won't see that series for quite a while anyway. You're only 'Stuck' with cards if you're too lazy to seriously look for a buyer. There's always someone, somewhere who'll want whatever you have. ^^

^ seriously.. who says having two cards in SLi that performs great "stuck".. plus.. u can always eBay the cards like N-Dogg..

nooooo!!!
dell is a no-no
i'm telling you go to a tutorial or i think we even have a guide here and build it for much much cheaper and have much much higher quality parts
it'll take like 45min to build if you have a guide

nooooo!!!
dell is a no-no
i'm telling you go to a tutorial or i think we even have a guide here and build it for much much cheaper and have much much higher quality parts
it'll take like 45min to build if you have a guide

that or go buy from Cyberpower...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom