Buying a domain that is already owned but inactive

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltynay

Patron
How do I go about finding the contact email/phone number for a registered website? The domain has been purchased but there is no front end for the address and who.is shows it as inactive but it is owned by Kerzner resorts.

When I go through the IP it comes up with Microsoft IIS which seems a little strange as it tells me no info on that address. I have sent an email to the contact email address on who.is and I am awaiting a reply, if you guys have any tips I would be grateful.

Looks like you've tackled everything I would try. Sounds like you're stuck just waiting to see if they get back to you. When does the who is say it expires?

23rd july 2011 is the expiration date. Is there a way to prebook apart from the service promoted by the web hosting sites to pre book domains as to me (with no prior knowledge in the industry) that appears very unreliable structure. The Domain I would like is an extremely popular name for businesses I have already found 1 company in vietnam with the same name and 13 registered companies worldwide. I want the rights to the domain!!!!!

They are yet to get back to me..... I thought you had to have the domain registered with a contact address and if you were un-contactable at said address then the domain can be revoked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom