Buying a car

That thing is almost 45 grand with all the options and probably 50 grand after financing, whew. Cars, man. They say that buying a car is the worse investment you can make because it doesn't retain it's value. I figure we live only once so get the top of the line and screw it.

TRDCorolla said:
That thing is almost 45 grand with all the options and probably 50 grand after financing, whew. Cars, man. They say that buying a car is the worse investment you can make because it doesn't retain it's value. I figure we live only once so get the top of the line and screw it.

OHH YEAH THEY ARE HORRIBLE INVESTMENTS!!! thats not a joke either!!

but...you might as well get something you like!!

this is just from personal experiance right here...but then again I may be biased...lol

My dad has an 01' BMW 330i with some of the nicer packages...he got it for about 40k in 01 when he bought it new...it is still worth around 10k with like 80k miles on it...
IMO thats not bad for a 6.5 year old car with 80k miles on it... (he got it in June of 00)

Yes, I second that too. Now I'm looking at the BMW. No more than $50,000 though. Can you imagine what my payments will be? I'm aiming no more than $1,000 a month. It's just too ridiculous to pay that much.

TRDCorolla said:
Yes, I second that too. Now I'm looking at the BMW. No more than $50,000 though. Can you imagine what my payments will be? I'm aiming no more than $1,000 a month. It's just too ridiculous to pay that much.

You can get an m3 for much cheaper than 50 K, i mean look into 03 04s

Man, my internet has been giving me some problems. Don't know if it's because of all the wireless stuff I got going at the same time or what. Man this wireless keyboard takes some time getting use to. I think I should point out that I prefer 4 doors instead of two, lol. It makes it a lot easier to get things in and out and to give people rides without having to bring down the back seat. The 350Z is nice and it sounds a lot like the Infinti G35 Coupe. The interior looks really small though. But I had my eyes on the G35 sports sedan. I just found out the BMW M3 is a two door sedan (Didn't know that). I guess the vehicles that really pop out now is the Infiniti G35 sedan or the IS350 sedan.

Back
Top Bottom