Buy as I can or save and buy all at once?

Rakuma

In Runtime
I'm planning on building a new system and I was wondering if it would be ok to buy piece by piece when i can afford them or to save up and buy them all at once in the event that when I go to assemble it there are components that don't work properly. Would I run in to issues getting replacements?

Depending on the amount of time you spend savin up will matter the most... Things like the harddrive and the dvd drive are ok to buy. A case with sata connections is ok to get and Ram is ok to get. now i would wait until i had all of those to buy a motherboard so everything would hook up.

I'm planning on building a new system and I was wondering if it would be ok to buy piece by piece when i can afford them or to save up and buy them all at once....

...in the event that when I go to assemble it there are components that don't work properly. Would I run in to issues getting replacements?

I think you've answered your own question there. Yes you could keep reciepts and go through the hassle of returning faulty goods months later but I don't think it's worth it. And you have new stuff coming out all the time.

I'd save your money up and buy all at once.

:)

I don't think compatibility is an issue as much as saving money. Tech equipment, specifically computer parts, are always dropping in price.

awesome I appreciate the great feedback. I think I knew the right answer I guess sometimes its comfortable hearing it reassured hah.

Back
Top Bottom