Buy a Pc or console?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an Xbox 360 with games such as PGR3, Ghost Recon, Saints Row,Call of Duty 3, and about 7 other good games. All i have on my PC is CS:S, CoD2, RTW. And which do a play on more ?, My PC by a long shot. I just find PC games especially online people have a lot more skill, its generally a lot more entertaining, and pc games are half as stressful online. The Xbox 360 has some good games to play on, but in 2 years time you'll find them outdated,same goes for the PS3. With the PC there are consistently better graphics games coming out, with bigger maps and new technology's behind them, Such as DX10 with Crysis. Huge maps and good weather with S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Vast space simulation with X3 Reunion... And i can find nothing of the likes on my 360.

Xbox 360 games are usually more fun than there pc counterparts to begin with, maybe for a few days. But i always revert back to my PC because it has such longer playability for some reason. I still prefer Call of Duty 1, over number 2 and number 3 on the 360, Same applies for CoD2.

The best 360 game i have came across so far is Ghost Recon: AW (#1). Brilliant online, until you got server kicked, or some agressive dude starts swearing over the mic.... I went back to my PC.

for me PC will always be better. But that doesnt mean i wont be bying the Xbox 720 or PS3/4 (Guess the Xbox 720 Name for the sake of it).

Enough said. Thanks.

Well K M A N, that is a long and interesting read, so you are basically saying that PC is better.

well you've obviously allready got a PC.

So why not go for a console?

Umm perhaps because my whole thread is in favour of a PC, rather then console? I'd prefer to upgrade my Pc rather then spending (so not to say wasting) money on consoles?

I have a PS2 and a Gamecube, and about 30-40 games between the two, but I mostly play games on my PC, not that I get a whole lot of gaming time. I prefer FPS games, and MMORPG's.... The 2 main games I am into right now are Battlefield 2, and World of Warcraft (I am NOT addicted..... no, really, I am NOT!) ;)

I just played the Wii for the first time two nights ago at my parents house with my bro. It was a total blast, we played Wii tennis, then the bowling one... It was a total blast, and in less than 15 minutes, I smashed a controller into the cieling in the basement... lol, it was too funny, my hand took most of the impact... My mom and I were playing the bowling game... she beat me... :( ... it was a total blast!!

My PERSONAL opinion is that Nintendo hit a GRAND SLAM with the Wii.... Yeah, no high def, no bells & whistles with DVD player, and do-dads, JUST a console, and on teh cheap for a next-gen. I have played all 3 consoles (only demo'd a PS3, but same experience), and Wii was TRUELY the only one that was just plain ole fun. If you want high def gaming and realism, get a PC, if you want FUN, get a Wii!.

Or... write a nifty program to use the controller on the PC, somehow get it to work with games... Ahh bet you never though of that now, did you ?.

^^ Now that's a wiiner ^^

Ok so from a breif read of this post, ive established that we nearly all prefer PC's, So how come telling your freind youve got a new pc gets a 'Cool' reply. and saying ive got a Xbox 360/PS3 gets a ''WoW, Really ? Is it any good ?, the graphics are amazing !'' ?? ,

If you have the answer be sure to apply, or PM me :).

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom