Buy a Pc or console?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tcm9669

Baseband Member
As title says, would you buy a PC or buy a console? I would buy a PC, i can still play games, and with even better graphics in my opinion, besides that I can make projects, browse the net, etc.. etc.. The PC is my choice I think it's the best tool one can have

Some of the games on the PS3 and all newly released consoles are better graphics than PC games, but only for a few months at most. So after about 6 months PC graphics are superior again, and after 2 years, there not even comparable. Thats why i will always spend mor emoney on my PC than my console.

Thanks

So you basicaly saying that PC is better, right?

I agree. PC graphics can be upgraded and made better :)

Give me details, I would like to buy a ps3, I care about Gametypes that are RPG like, although I use a pc, I have not used a console in years, how is the most recent final fantasy and armored core, the pc does not support those.

Ok i misread the begining....I thought he wanted advise on which to get, but its just your opinion on which you would have..

I get it now...I dont really play games...only when my son whoops my a$$ on his football game.

Tcm9669 , I agree with your points, I think the console has its merits, the computer has more facilities, more rescources; not some of the games I would apreciate, but my opinion is biased, I largley use a pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom