Bury my heart at wounded knee

iPwn

..m.0,0.m..,
For obvious reasons I can't upload the graphic, and I'm rather disgusted that my company even produced a graphic.

I just received an email this morning that our loss prevention department (led by a rather large alimentive type) will be hosting "Active Shooter Training" for all managers.

Now I won't gloat my military experience as it's nothing to be proud of; but I've more than my fair share of blood and atrocities when man rises against man. How naive was I to think our actions would not follow us home!

What a time to be alive, eh gents!?

Edit: The alimentive comment is only made as this man has no military experience, and this training will most likely do much more harm than good. The scuttlebutt around the office is already causing quite the ruckus and employees are discussing bringing their own firearms to work.

Last edited:
For obvious reasons I can't upload the graphic, and I'm rather disgusted that my company even produced a graphic.

I just received an email this morning that our loss prevention department (led by a rather large alimentive type) will be hosting "Active Shooter Training" for all managers.

Now I won't gloat my military experience as it's nothing to be proud of; but I've more than my fair share of blood and atrocities when man rises against man. How naive was I to think our actions would not follow us home!

What a time to be alive, eh gents!?

Edit: The alimentive comment is only made as this man has no military experience, and this training will most likely do much more harm than good. The scuttlebutt around the office is already causing quite the ruckus and employees are discussing bringing their own firearms to work.

So I think what your saying is your Boss will be and various Employees bringing their own Firearms to work during office hours. In the UK Guns and a very hot and serious Topic just like I'm pretty sure they must be in USA but hear they are illegal. End Of. No If's No but's, and No excuses. Their are thousands of illegal firearms on our streets hear in the UK. But man if your caught with a Firearm, you get the book thrown at you.

Very strict Gun Laws hear in the U.K .

Back
Top Bottom