Burnt Toast, My whole house smells; Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

septoid2

Daemon Poster
I threw 2 slices of toast into my toaster oven, and I set it to STAY ON and Toast since I just wanted it to warm up the toast, not full out toast it, well anyways I went upstairs with my food and forgot about the bread. I'm sitting in my room eating and watching futurama (<3 torrents) then everytime I bring my head back I smell burning.. I first look down to my computer and its fine, and I look in my bearded dragons tank, nothing, infact, I pretty much looked everywhere on the second floor of my house FIRST without even thinking about the kitchen, and then when it hit me I was like "OHHHH THE TOAST!! ARRGHHH *insert swearing*" and I ran downstairs and it smelt like total crap, and the toaster oven was smoking lol. I had to open the screen door, turn on the kitchen exhaust fanm and i sprayed some febreze air freshener all over the kitchen and pretty much everywhere second floor. When I got upstairs the smell was here even stonger, so I just opened up my window and the one in my moms room, but yet I can still smell it, and my shirt even smells like smoke. My mom isn't going to be happy.

Anyone have any similar experiances? What should I do?

I remeber this, i was cooking something and i left it on the stove too long. Then i went back to playing cs :p. And i started smelling around. Then i was like OH CRAP. So i shut it off and im like eh, burnt food who cares. Then one fire alarm turns on, two, three, four, five, then all of them in the house. So i rush to put the burnt food outside on the plastic grill side tables. Open all the windows. And it's loud as **** so im really annoyed lol. And when i bring back the food in, it's stuck on the grill cause of the heat ... :mad:

Catch a transistor on fire. You'll lose track of that burnt toast smell INSTANTLY.

But in all seriousness, your screwed in the shirt run. Just stick it out, the smell will pass. Beyond chain smoking cigars to wipe out the smell, theres nothing you can do.

ANd this is the EXACT reason I do not cook 'real' food. Ramen for me ladies.

And i blame you for forgetting your toast in the toaster oven.

You can burn something else that's more potent than burnt toast.

I was actually going to ask if Febreze could take the smell out, in my kitchen especially around the toaster oven it SMELLS. Same with the rest of my house, you can tell something was burnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom