Burning Windows 7 RC ?

Techmaster05

Daemon Poster
Hi everyone

so i recently recieved my new 790i ultra board and a few other upgrades and well my other os does not work anymore so its all up to Windows 7 RC right now. I am download it as i am posting this and i was wondering what kind of freeware can actually burn the iso image onto a dvd. Not just put it on the cd as like data, but actually have the iso image burned onto that dvd, im sure some of you know what im talking about.

If anybody can help me out, i would greatly appreciate it because im really eager to get my build running, it runs but doesnt do anything because their is no OS.

I use PowerISO, its free to burn, copy, and mount images. The only way you will have to pay would be if you were to make an image over 350mb.

I burnt Windows 7 with PowerISO, and I am using it now on my laptop.

I like ImgBurn, simple and trouble free. At least I've had no problems with it. You can do just about everything you need with your burner using this software and it is free.

Russ

wait i have power iso, didnt know i can burn onto a cd, i knew you can make virtual drives and mount iso's on those virtual drives. So all i do is go into poweriso and press burn and it will mount the iso image on the dvd ?

When you open PowerISO, and select the burn option, select the Image file, and then select burn. Then the image will be burned onto the DVD.

alright awesome teny, thanks for all the help. Im only 45% into the download right now but i cant wait to see if it works for me thanks :)

+rep

I use Active@ ISO Burner. Simple and super lightweight. And it's free.

Back
Top Bottom