burning PSX games

Status
Not open for further replies.

g_moir

Solid State Member
Does anybody know a good freeware or shareware package for buring PSX games?

Thanx in advance!

Thanks, i have used that already and have used up my 21 days. I uninstalled it, erased and directories, downloaded the setup file again and deleted all entries in the registry before reinstalling but it still says my 21 days are up. I dont know how it knows!!

I am experimenting with CDRwin at the moment and that seems to work OK.

Thanks anyway.

CloneCD is the best that I have found for anything that you would want to burn, minus the newest of the copy protections which include a digital fingerprint and so far, nothing has been able to copy them. It's worth the few bucks to go ahead and pay for it. Olli (the creator) is constantly updating and improving it. Support him.

Not sure if PSX also refers to PS2 or not...

Anyways, does anyone know if it is possible to burn PS2 games? I just bought a PS2 for my nephew for his bday along with GTA. That was a month ago and for heavens sake he's already damaged the disk.

I've burned PC games before with Clone CD, will it also work with PS2?

You can burn PS2 games to VCD but you need a mod chip on your console to play them, also if any one has kazaa i can post a hash for dvd wizard wich will let you rip PS2 games and DVD to VCD.

How?

GerkSide said:
You can burn PS2 games to VCD but you need a mod chip on your console to play them, also if any one has kazaa i can post a hash for dvd wizard wich will let you rip PS2 games and DVD to VCD.

How can you Play PS2 games in VCD format?
Or am I just miasunderstanding what you typed?

Don't you stand to lose alot, and how do the Games look?

Converting to Vcd format you stand too lose alot unless the game is small in size anyway.

But what i want to know is it worth it and what is the audio and video quality like?

I'm still practicing the art of ps2 burning myself , the DVD's that i burn to VCD have good quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom