Burn4Free?

Dash1

Baseband Member
Hello all

currently having a DVD movie around at my HD that takes a lot of space, and I was going to burn it over at once, but I've got both Burn4Free and Nero 6 installed, but which should i burn the movie with? Burn4Free so to say does not take any space at all, while Nero takes a lot more! Should I delete Nero to get more diskspace and use B4F, or do this freeware stuff affect the quality of the movie I'm going to burn which means that I should burn it over with Nero instead?

I did download Burn4free once, and it seemed quite good, But I think Nero's the best-You can use it to burn lots of other stuff too

MP3 discs, VCD's, Audio Discs, Data Disk's, Hardrive backup etc.

It doesnt matter how u burn it onto a DVD, The quality will be the same on both programs, It's what you use to RIP the DVD to your hardrive that affexts ure quality

ah well I didn't backup the movie with either of the programs, used DVD Shrink

I have now burned the movie file over to a DVD with B4F and the movie do not work on my PS2, and my regular DVD player is destroyed, but on the other hand, it works on my computer?

I backup the movie with DVD Shrink, and from there on I should only "drag and drop" the movie file onto my DVD-R and the movie should've been able to watch at every kind of DVD-player, right?

Depends on the software your using to burn with....not all free software will burn movie's.

Just go to Best buy and buy a copt of ROXIO EASY DVD COPY....it's only like $40 bucks but it's worth it.

That's what i burn Movies with, works perfect, and you have an EXACT COPY option....

Quality is exellent, and sound quality is theater quality.

Both Nero and Burn4Free enables you to burn DVD-files, and I believe it's so to speak impossible to burn directly from DVD movie to DVD-R.

I dragged and dropped the DVD file/movie over to the DVD-R, started to burn but I can't manage to view the movie at standard DVD-players

Back
Top Bottom