Burn a File Bigger than 2GB on Nero 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snump

In Runtime
I did a backup of my parents PC using ntbackup.exe... I know its not the best but thats what I used. I not have a 2GB file that I would like to save to DVD. Somebody told me I have to use something called spanning, does this mean I won't be able to restore fromt hat DVD since it won't be one file?
ISO-9660 really sucks...

Just burn it as you would normally on a dvd, and right before it actually starts the burning process, a box will pop up telling you that the ammount of data is to large to fit on a CD, and then it asks you if you would like to burn it to a DVD instead. Just hit yes and it will burn.

003 said:
Just burn it as you would normally on a dvd, and right before it actually starts the burning process, a box will pop up telling you that the ammount of data is to large to fit on a CD, and then it asks you if you would like to burn it to a DVD instead. Just hit yes and it will burn.

Nope, it doesn't work that way.

Attachments

• error.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 116
Sprooty said:
try Alcohol %120 and go to image burning wizard.

Arg, another peice of software to birn one file? That blows.

Nero Already trashed Windows XP's drag and drop.

When I need to burn a file bigger than 2GB on Nero. I usually just select DVD and then DVD-ROM (UDF). You canÂ’t burn a file bigger than 2GB with DVD-ROM (ISO) selected. You have to use DVD-ROM (UDF).

it could also be your copy of nero. I was able to burn ISOs larger that 2 GIG to disk with no problem. If I were you, I'd download a demo version of nero, and see if that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom