Burglar murdered..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Semi off topic - anybody ever hear about the guy that nailed an intruder to a 4x8 sheet of wood till morning? I forget how the tussel came about but somehow the home owner knocked the intruder out and laid him out on a 4x8 sheet of wood and nailed him to it through his clothes using a nail gun. Evidently the home owner propped it up so if the guy shimmie'd his way forward, he'd fall on his face without the protection of his hands. The report said the home owner went back to bed and didn't call the police till morning...

Semi off topic - anybody ever hear about the guy that nailed an intruder to a 4x8 sheet of wood till morning? I forget how the tussel came about but somehow the home owner knocked the intruder out and laid him out on a 4x8 sheet of wood and nailed him to it through his clothes using a nail gun. Evidently the home owner propped it up so if the guy shimmie'd his way forward, he'd fall on his face without the protection of his hands. The report said the home owner went back to bed and didn't call the police till morning...

I know what I'm doing next time something goes bump in the night :D

the REAL truth, is so much opinion is should be a fact, is that you shouldn't TRY to kill him but do what you gotta do. If they are incapacitated, (unless they are stirring), you should get out.

i know darn well fi someone breaks into my house i gotta girlfriend and a baby to protect, and they come before the intruders safety. I would shoot someone more than once, but I would place a properly aimed round in the head if my door was kicked it- whether he had a weapon or not.

that story about the nailing the guy is immoral and mentally unsound... takes a real weirdo to enjoy anyones suffering period. hope they lock him up.

If some punk intruder comes into my house without me knowing, there will be one of us leaving without limbs attached and it won't be me. If you have reason to come in my house, I'm gonna make sure it was worth your while. By all means will I make sure you leave in the most pain possible while still being conscious.

Pro tip: Don't enter my house.

If some punk intruder comes into my house without me knowing, there will be one of us leaving without limbs attached and it won't be me. If you have reason to come in my house, I'm gonna make sure it was worth your while. By all means will I make sure you leave in the most pain possible while still being conscious.

Pro tip: Don't enter my house.

narly.

the REAL truth, is so much opinion is should be a fact, is that you shouldn't TRY to kill him but do what you gotta do. If they are incapacitated, (unless they are stirring), you should get out.

i know darn well fi someone breaks into my house i gotta girlfriend and a baby to protect, and they come before the intruders safety. I would shoot someone more than once, but I would place a properly aimed round in the head if my door was kicked it- whether he had a weapon or not.

that story about the nailing the guy is immoral and mentally unsound... takes a real weirdo to enjoy anyones suffering period. hope they lock him up.

I don't see being nailed to ply wood as suffering. Its not like he put the nails through the guys body parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom