Building Website

Pyrothrillah

In Runtime
I just recently launched a gaming website and if possible would like some constructive feedback.

I've already put in some content to the site and I am currently looking for a decent wordpress forum to install. I've tried BBpress and it seems to be buggy thus far and a tad confusing.

Also I'd like to build some logo art, maybe some type of headers as well -- where could I find someone to do this?

Link to site is in my signature.

I just recently launched a gaming website and if possible would like some constructive feedback.

I've already put in some content to the site and I am currently looking for a decent wordpress forum to install. I've tried BBpress and it seems to be buggy thus far and a tad confusing.

Also I'd like to build some logo art, maybe some type of headers as well -- where could I find someone to do this?

Link to site is in my signature.

Only place I can think of is to go to Microlancer they will find someone who will do what you want; I'm not sure I can say more than that as I am not sure of the board's rule about links to commercial websites.

Back
Top Bottom