building&hosting my website-found a host w/ online website builder

rebeccawakes

Beta member
I going to make a cellphone website with my own cellphone reviews and have a forum and so on. How much traffic will my website need? My host is.....
www.hostmywebsitenow.com

Once there, 'build a website', 'website tonight',with the online web builder.The premier plan says comes with 200GB bandwidth. That shud be ok for a personal site?

holy crap, their prices are insane! Use this company, they are cheaper and you have unlimited bandwidth, and are a more reputable company. The link to the site is Hostrocket

you can click the link to visit them.

Is it really possible to have unlimited bandwidth, because i have heard that the link between the UK and US has about 120 Terabytes of bandwidth a day or summat.

Does anyone know anything about this.

I would imagine so yes, however... Even if there is a cap on it.. 120TB of bandwidth would go along ways on a website even if it is like 1MB+ per page view would be like oh i dunno 120000000+ page views... chances are.. the server wouldnt be able to do that unless it was a very very very nice setup and had like an OC-192 connection just for itself.

There would be a massive bottle neck, and chances are they would shut it down, because there are very few things out there that could do that, other than everyone in the US or UK visiting the one site at the exact same time, would be some sort of DoS attack.

Back
Top Bottom