Building a mobile office, I need advice

CatLossMan

Beta member
Hello everyone,
First let me introduce myself. My name is Jim and I'm insurance adjuster who travels the US when there is catastrophic loss is going on. I recently bought a Chrysler Town & Country that I am setting up to be a mobile office. I will be running an HP office jet 5 in 1, a Dell laptop and a second monitor. For mobility purposes I will need an inverter and from what I'm seeing doing my research these units don't draw much juice. I am looking for recommendations. It appears I will be okay using a modified sine wave inverter, but the subject of UPS backups came up. I am debating getting a continuous UPS backup running off an inverter and plugging everything into that. You guys are the experts so what you advise. I've done some research online to little avail and decided to join this website to get the pros advice. Any help you can give me would sincerely be appreciated. You never know I might be in your neighborhood next and I'm sure you appreciate it if my equipment was working. Thanks a bunch.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom