Building a good quality gaming rig - help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be as arrogant as I like.

I've taken my time to explain a few things and help you, with other TF members, get a a nice shoppinng list. You then go elsewhere and get a bunch of "Bad" advise and want to make changes. Fine, make your changes.

Your friend signed up to to defend his advise but he's shown no evidence of his superior knowledge and he's shown no evidence that his choices were in anyway correct. As far as I'm concerned the Corsair H50 is a well-know expensive waste of money, aka piece of crap. It's common knowledge and I expect your friend to prove me wrong not the other way around. That is why he signed up isn''t it?

That's not true. I happened to be discussing it with my friend, and I decided to ask the people here what they thought. I didn't want "they are crap", I wanted "no, don't do this, because xyz".

I am grateful for all the help I have received, but that's not the point here. The issue is that you are being unhelpful, and you have insulted my friend.

He signed up to defend his advice, but I think also because you personally insulted him, in regards to choices he made for computer parts. Bit ridiculous really.

"As far as I'm concerned, the Corsair H50 is a well-know expensive waste of money" As far as you are concerned, it's well known?

Surely you can appreciate that not everybody is as knowledgable as you, and might want to consider options other than what you favour. Those parts are on the market for a reason, and I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who happily own one.

Unless given good reason not to choose a part, I'd rather consider it still. As I've already said, this computer is going to cost me a lot of money, I want to know why I'm getting what I'm getting, not just cause you like/hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom