Building a Gaming Computer

Damian4331

Beta member
I am building a gaming computer from parts I order off of Newegg.com If you guys could take a look at the parts I have gathered in my Cart and tell me if something is not compatible, or if I am missing something, or if there is something better (but not super expensive).
Pictures are uploaded

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 10
well it should all be compatible. But tell me, Why are you buying a test bench?
also is it really necessary to buy a net card and a sound card? they are included onboard on the motherboard.

Also what are you gonna use the SSD for? As boot drive?

Oops, didnt mean to have that case on there xD and the SSD is for Windows, and some games that I can put on there (I hear having games on the SSD makes the a bit faster) Attached is the case I am wanting.

Took off the Sound card and Net Card, didnt think about the board having it x)
Brings price to $735

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 4
the SSD is for Windows, and some games that I can put on there (I hear having games on the SSD makes the a bit faster)

I think you should reconsider having an 80gb ssd as boot drive. After ntfs formating and windows 7 you are properly not gonna have more then 50 gb left for stuff. 4 games and a few apps and you are out of storage.

Only games load time are gonna improve. Not the fps.
You are gonna see performance increase in how quick windows behave and how quick files and apps open on the ssd.

If 50 gb is enough space for you, go for it... Else reconsider and look into a bigger ssd if you can afford it.

I'll type in all caps to help drive the point home...

DO NOT BUY A LOGISYS POWER SUPPLY

The PSU is one of the most important components of your rig. A quality PSU is worth every penny. Low quality PSUs have been known to fail prematurely, cause instability and even cause components to fail.

Back
Top Bottom