Building a Gaming Computer

Why the raptor? it's not worth the extra money. Get this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148140

Why not get the Raptor? Its much quicker compared to all my other hard drives. With 4 WD 7200rpm hard drives running in my three desktops, my current Raptor puts them all to shame.

Get the Raptor for your OS and game files, and get a WDC for storage. Best of both worlds if you ask me, especially if this is a "gaming" computer as you mentioned.

i would spend my money on other stuff versus a raptor..you won't see a substantial performance boost

Exactly Ghost, which one do you own? See through? or not?

Yep, the black case with clear cover. That was an added plus since my case is also black, and i've got red lighting inside (a nice red hue, no flashing seizure bombs.):D

well if u happen to have the money then the raptor is a good option.

@Verbatim that build u gave him is weak. KC take his Verbatim's Proc and my mobo. then u'll have the same as me. :p its a great build

How is it a weak build? It is a great build for a first gaming comp. If you want to spend the extra cash, go with Intel.. whats wrong with it...? for about 650$ its great, and you said yourself its a good build... lol...

Back
Top Bottom