Building a Computer

Well it isn't that high anymore now that I see you don't really need too much of a graphics card, but you still need a good CPU and probably a lot of HDD space and lots of ram, etc. I mean there are a lot of parts you need. And I said 1000 as a rough guess, that doesn't mean it will be that much, it might even be closer to 700 or 800 it all depends on what parts you pick.

Well I don't mean HUGE like 300GB, but you prolly want a little bit of space. I would suggest like 120GB, but you would prolly only need around 80GB if you're not really downloading a lot of stuff.

lol well yeah in that case I'd probably go with a 80GB hdd and maybe a 9600XT or some kind of video card of that level cuz that will play those games perfectly fine and for a very cheap price.

no problem dude, yeah I definitely don't think it'll cost you anymore than say 700 since I know a little more about the stuff you're doing on it. Just get like a decent P4 maybe 3.2ghz or so and then a 80GB hdd, then for the video card get something to the level of a 9600XT. I wouldn't mind helping you pick out parts too if you needed it so yeah.

well, i don't have $$ now, but when i get some, i might ask you for help picking out parts...(that is, if i don't feel more confident in doing it myself)

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom