Building A Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

PcHelpMan

Beta member
Hi,
Could someone please tell me what sort of tools I would need to build a computer and give me a link to them.
Also could you guys tell me some stuff you reccommend I put in the PC?
Regards,

Dave :)

The only tool you would realy need is a screwdriver, the rest all clips in rather simply. What you put inside is up to you, some people like fancy decorations and stuff or you can just have it plane.

Dude, if you don't know what to put in a PC I don't know if you should be attempting to build one.

But on the lighter side just make sure your screwdriver doesn't have that little magnetized tip!

Even if you don't know that much about computer hardware, I wouldn't discourage anybody from attempting to build a computer. I for the first time built my own computer last year and it was really fun, with the exception of waiting for all the parts to come. Computer building is for the most part easy, and to answer your question, I agree with everyone else, a Phillips screwdriver with a nonmagnetic tip is really all the tools you need.

Hey, can i please have a complete list of all the components i would need to buy, Just like ram and motherboard and stuff (nothing technical plz)

David-Brand said:
Hey, can i please have a complete list of all the components i would need to buy, Just like ram and motherboard and stuff (nothing technical plz)
You are nearly there. CPU, Motherboard, RAM case, hard disk and Os should about do you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom