Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.0GHz
Memory: 382MB RAM
Hard Drive: 0 MB Space Available, 618 MB Space On Drive
Video Card: ATI RADEON Xpress 200 Series

I have 3 games on there now
Medal of Honor Allied Assult (FPS 50+)
Call of Duty (Fps: 29-60)
Call of Duty UO (Fps: Unknown)

I lag a little on Call of Duty UO Single Player and I want add a whole lot more games such as

Medal of Honor: SpearHead
Medal of Honor: Breakthrough
BF2
JointOperations

And maybe some other mores.. For my hard drive it shows
Hard Drive: 0 MB Space Available, 618 MB Space On Drive how can I have that 0 MB Space Abailable show some numbers into that 0?

How can I have my pc going smooth and fast again? What kind of graphics card should i get?

o_O 382 mb RAM?
Take that out, get yourself at least 1GB of compatible RAM for starters!
Graphics cards, depends what your willing to spend buddy, if you've got a decent budget, i'd advise going for a Geforce 6800GT 256 mb or an ATI x800 256 mb, both great cards and you'll notice an immediate improvement.
Your hard drive is 618 mb? I'm finding this hard to believe, you can get a 200gb 7,200 RPM hdd for around £70 now so I advise changing that.
No wonder your experiencing problems with games right now.

Quite possibly, In fact that's most likely it seeings as I don't think there's been anything under a 618mb hdd for centuries. ^_^

Hi everyone, SirVal and all!!
I have do some research on that and I have get come up with buying these:

SAPPHIRE Radeon 9250 256MB
Will this card be good and its at price that i like so should I buy this and would it be wise to get this kinds card?

For the harddrive, my pc has 160GB's but it show 0 on it, so i have plan to get 2006gb hard drive, would that be good?

and for ram

crucial 1GB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Unbuffered System Memory

would this work too? can someone add me msn so i can get some help?

Back
Top Bottom